At Let’s Cultivate Food, we are passionate about simple but flavorful food that creates bursts of joy in each bite – tasty as well as beautiful.
Unlike fashion where there’s a new line of clothing every year; there isn’t a new line of produce each season and so many people eat the same foods over and over again. Therefore, our every day challenge is to get the flavors, aromas, and aesthetics to work in harmony using accessible ingredients and some not-so-accessible. The goal with our Private Chef Dinners is to present flavor combinations akin to that found in the finest restaurants and created by the highest rated chefs.
While chef Yoon was first recognized for her creativity with Asian Fusion, she can also rock classic Spanish, French and Italian dishes. Come see for yourself with this intimate celebration of flavors at our Manayunk studio. Very limited seating (set at 4 couples) and limited engagements for this special event at this time.
9 course Dinner menu + 3 wine pairings
1. Mediterranean inspired fresh & sundried tomato salad w. cucumbers & feta cheese in a citrus balsamic reduction vinaigrette
2. Baked scallops on the half shell w. smoked garlic roasted mushrooms, parmesan & mozzarella
3. A winter crostini w. a soft herbed cheese, our lemon infused fig preserves & honey crushed pistachios
4. Veggie gazpacho shooters w. a spicy shrimp tails
5. French onion soup simmered in a red wine w. a cheesy crusty bread on top
6. Bacon wrapped flank steak lemongrass lollipops
7. Strawberry Orange pineapple guava lemonade sorbet in a lemon (palate cleanser)
8. Sweet chili glazed salmon on a bed of Spanish herbed rice w. edible petals
9. Kahlua infused fudgy brownies w. chocolate covered sunflower seeds & espresso dustings
This is not a class – this is a public version of a Private Chef Dinner available to only (4) couples at our studio!
About LCF: Let’s Cultivate Food is a premier food services company established in 2009. Our primary focus is Cooking Classes, Private Chef Dinners, and large and small catered events.
This exclusive dinner will be held in our Manayunk Studio, a trendy part of Philly where there’s free off-street parking in a private adjacent lot.