Korean Food can be sweet, savory, spicy, healthy, and very flavorful!
In this class, you’ll make:
– Scallion & chive pancakes called ‘PAJEON’ with a sweet & savory soy dipping sauce.
– A sweet & spicy rice cake street food dish called ‘DUKBOKKI’.
– Gourmet ‘BIBIMBAP‘ with an array of 6 different veggies topped with an egg & a red pepper paste sauce to enjoy.
You’ll end the night with an interactive “toast your own” Crème Brûlée style cheesecake with our 4-berry scratch-made berry sauce for you to enjoy.
* Dessert – learn to ‘torch your own’ Crème Brûlée style cheesecake with ‘flame throwers’.
* Complimentary wine and one of our seasonal Signature fruit & herb infused beverages offered. (You can also BYO).
Note: (This class has moderate spiciness, sesame, soy & dairy/gluten in the dessert.)
These classes are packed with cooking tips and restaurant tricks. Lot’s of food, lots of fun, lots of info! This class will be held in our Manayunk Studio, a trendy part of Philly where there’s free off-street parking in a private adjacent lot.
* All ages are welcome to this feast! Classes with dessert can run up to 3 hours including the eating time. There are giveaways during the class as well. Please note this event is also posted on other sites as well as seen in our social media networks. This class may fill up at any time based on cross-marketing channels.
🔥 About LCF: Let’s Cultivate Food is a premier food services company established in 2009. Our primary focus is Cooking Classes, Private Chef Dinners, and large and small catered events.
Covid-19 Compliant? (updated 7/4/2021)
Yes, we are surely Covid-19 compliant. We’ve always focused on hand washing, wearing gloves when needed, and making hand sanitizer available at all of our classes since day 1. Today, we’ll add additional measures including smaller class size for safety, comfort, and peace of mind. We ask that you wear a CDC approved mask if you have NOT been vaccinated. You will be asked to wash your hands upon entry. Please reach out to us if you have any questions before booking.
What are my parking options for the event?
We offer access to FREE off street parking in the back. Come in through the back DECK where you’ll see hanging string lights and the 2 tiki torches.
DOORS OPEN: 15 minutes prior to class start.
What can I bring into the event?
Our seasonal Signature drinks and wine will be offered for the class but you can BYO if you wish.
In an effort to ‘go green’ and so that we may update recipes from time to time, we do not print recipes but will provide online access to the recipes at the class so you can view and print as needed.
What is the reschedule policy? (updated 7/04/2021)
Officially (email) notifying us with over 14 days until the event, as a courtesy we will extend to you 100% credit to a future event of your choosing. If under 14 days notification, your tickets are transferable by you to someone else for the same day/class, but unfortunately not reschedulable. We also reserve the right to turn away individuals who show symptoms of illness.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email us with any questions → firstname.lastname@example.org