Date Night out may seem like a distant memory but ‘Date Night at Home’ doesn’t have to be.
Let’s Cultivate Food to the rescue!
Introducing date night delivered to your front door (small delivery fee) or curb-side pickup (at the Manayunk studio).
Our Date Night at Home experience is a single purchase (not a monthly subscription), where all you have to do is click to order and we’ll take care of the rest!
‘Date Night at Home’ is curated with enjoyable themes, delicious food with drinks & dessert + 2 fun date night games you can enjoy after dinner with your special someone.
You can also take this outdoors for a nice date experience enjoying nature and fresh air.
No reservations needed for a Date Night at Home. Remember to tell your date “You’re so CharCUTErie”
Get dressed up for a ‘at Home Date Night’ or enjoy it in your PJs, shhh we won’t tell anyone.
Let’s Cultivate Food’s ‘Summer Charcuterie for 2’ includes the following:
1. 12″ Natural slate board (reusable) with a stone chalk
2. Three gourmet meats (LCF hickory slow smoked) Sausage, Italian salami & traditional Pepperoni inspired from Gulf of Napoli
3. Two artisan cheeses + Gourmet crackers
4. Scratch-made lemon infused fig jam, Olives, Strawberries, Grapes, & Tomatoes
5. Mini French macarons for dessert
6. LCF Signature fruit & herb infused drink (a quart)
7. Compostable & biodegradable forks & knives + ‘punny‘ LCF cocktail napkins
8. Plus – (2) fun date night games to play after dinner (These games are Unexpectedly Different: Keeping things spicy, daring, fun & funny!)
Just like our Cooking Classes, we have higher ingredient standards along with organically
sourced ingredients whenever possible along with growing many herbs and veggies ourselves.
*For wine drinkers: consider pairing our Summer Charcuterie Tray with a Pinot Noir, Chardonnay or any Rosé
Let’s Cultivate Food is most known for innovating “DATE NIGHT” in Philadelphia.
2009 – LCF begins Cooking Classes
2011 – Cooking Classes considered by most as ‘date nights’
2019 – Philly Date Night Experiences – live music, cocktail making, themed games, 12′ grazing table
2019 – ‘Couples Only’ Themed Cooking Classes – COVID-19 (On hold)
2020 – [NEW!] DATE NIGHT at HOME