At Let’s Cultivate Food, we are passionate about simple but flavorful food that creates bursts of joy in each bite – tasty as well as beautiful.
Unlike fashion where there’s a new line of clothing every year; there isn’t a new line of produce each season and so many people eat the same foods over and over again. Therefore, our every day challenge is to get the flavors, aromas, and aesthetics to work in harmony using accessible ingredients and some not-so-accessible. The goal with our Private Chef Dinners is to present flavor combinations akin to that found in the finest restaurants and created by the highest rated chefs.
While chef Yoon was first recognized for her creativity with Asian Fusion, she can also rock classic Spanish, French and Italian dishes. Come see for yourself with this intimate celebration of flavors at our Manayunk studio. Very limited seating (set at 4 couples) and limited engagements for this special event at this time.
Tastes of Thailand | 9-course Dinner menu + 3 wine pairings
1. Fresh green papaya salad w. heirloom & sundried tomatoes, sugar peas & ribbon carrots in an earthly vinaigrette
2. Seared chicken satays in a coconut peanut marinade w. a fresh hand diced ripe pineapple salsa
3. Tom Yum soup (hot & sour Thai style) simmered w. lemongrass, galangal, mushrooms & kaffir leaves
4. Royal Pad Thai noodles twisted around prawns w. egg, bean sprouts, tamarind, crushed peanuts & edible petals
5. Sticky Thai chicken wings w. peanuts, cilantro & drizzled w. fresh squeezed lime juice
6. Honey orange essence firecracker shrimp tails boldly spiced in sambal oelek
7. Strawberry orange pineapple guava lemonade sorbet (palate cleanser)
8. Dueling Curries: Red versus Green curry w. chicken – both slow simmered in coconut milk, ginger, Thai basil & seasonings accompanied w. jasmine rice delicately wrapped in a bamboo fern leaf
9. Thai mango pudding w. mint & toasted coconut shavings
This is not a class – this is a public version of a Private Chef Dinner available to only (4) couples at our studio!
About LCF: Let’s Cultivate Food is a premier food services company established in 2009. Our primary focus is Cooking Classes, Private Chef Dinners, and large and small catered events.
This exclusive dinner will be held in our Manayunk Studio, a trendy part of Philly where there’s free off-street parking in a private adjacent lot.