Themed menus change by season while custom menus are available all year long.
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR CLASS
1. Click the orange BOOK with LCF button above OR click a menu of interest to pull up the inquiry form.
2. Get Ready! – Decide your group size and menu OR purchase as a gift certificate!
3. Get Set! – We’ll get you booked and officially on our calendar with any personalized details.
4. It’s show time! – We’ll bring ALL of the fresh ingredients for your menu and we’ll share where we shop to simplify your life when you decide to practice your menu on your own. Oh, we’ll also bring aprons you can borrow during the class- you know, to get your creative cooking juices flowing!
5. You won’t need to take notes during our live demos, as you’ll be hands-on and will master your menu over the next 2 hours (but we’ll provide the recipes and tips for you online).
6. And yes, it’s true, we’ll do the dirty dishes along with capturing your experience taking pictures of you- for you, while also mixing in some other goodies… sweet, right!?! Oh, ‘KALE’ yeah!
For more detailed info on In-Home Classes please click —> HERE
Below are current In-Home Cooking Class menus by theme. (Themed menus change with season while custom & personalized menus are available all year long.)
What the Pho!?!
Bicycle down Vietnam and learn how to cook favorites including Pho noodles with a savory broth made from scratch along with healthy spring rolls and shumai with a delicious savory dipping sauce.
Learn to roll sushi right in your home! Create a variety of both veggie and raw fish rolls catering to sushi lovers and veggie lovers together! You’ll also learn to make a wasabi aioli and a sriracha mayo.
Grab your friends & family to fold little pockets of yummy goodness. Fold both traditional & modern styled dumplings. Choose from 12+ different types. We’ll make the fillings, cook, then dip them into our savory and LCF’s duck sauce.
A penne saved is a penne earned! You ‘ll cook fresh breaded calamari with a homemade marinara sauce followed by Mozzarella egg roll sticks and chicken parmesan on a bed of penne pasta with sun dried tomatoes.
Mince up your normal barbecuing routine with the mouth-watering flavors of Korean BBQ. Sizzling beef, spicy pork and the side ‘fixin’s wrapped in a lettuce wrap with ‘ssamjang’ – a miso & pepper paste sauce.
A Night in Bangkok
Master how to cook Thai food the fresh way right in your home with key ingredients! We’ll cook Pad Thai noodles along with some skewered chicken satays in a homemade peanut sauce and crispy spring rolls with 2 dipping sauces.
Don't be shellfish
‘Simmer yourself into the basics of how to clean and cook shrimp, salmon and tuna. We’ll sauté apricot glazed salmon along with creating delicious shrimp taco bites, shrimp & chive dim sum with a dipping sauce and spicy tuna bites.
Create Korean side dishes ‘Banchan’ while making delicious ‘Bibimbap’ (5 different sauteed veggies on a bed of rice topped with a fried egg) along with veggie ‘Mandu’ with a savory soy sauce and LCF’s duck sauce.
Oodles of Noodles
Did you know noodles are a symbol of long life in Asian culture? We will simmer a Udon noodle soup with shrimp, make a soba noodle salad with juicy grapes and tomatoes followed by a 4-noodle colorful healthy and delicious stir-fry.
Cheesy Does It Ⓡ
Are you looking to get STUFFED!? If not- you ‘MOZZ’ be crazy! During this class- we’ll roll mac n cheese stuffed egg rolls, bake a roasted garlic and mozzarella cheese stuffed bread and cook Caprese stuffed burgers on everything buns.
'NAAN'-sense ! Ⓡ
Non-sense! It’s not as difficult as you might think to create a 7 spice rubbed chicken tikka masala on a bed of basmati rice. Samosas with a mint-cilantro dipping sauce are included and we’ll cut some mangoes up to make refreshing mango lassi also.
FOR FRYING OUT LOUD! Ⓡ
Can you smell the strawberries & basil drizzled in balsamic vinegar on the warm crostini bread with goat cheese? We’ll start with those & also create juicy tender veal chops on a bed of spinach salad with tomatoes, avocado & strawberries.
‘LETTUCE‘ Cater Your Next Lunch or Event Ⓡ
(Menus are personalized for all events & work place functions & are available in buffet style or in individually packaged bento style boxes) We also rent out our linens, glass beverage dispensers, cut wood accents & more!
Click —> BOOK with LCF to inquire about menus, pricing AND to see if we have your event date available!